Chicago Specialty Gardens is Hiring

Jaclyn Castellanos

Apr 19, 2022, 1:19:07 PM4/19/22
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com

Good Afternoon fellow gardeners!

My name is Jaclyn and I’m the maintenance manager at Chicago Specialty Gardens and we are looking to add (1) Seasonal Technician to our maintenance crew for the 2022 season.

We are a design and build firm that specializes in rooftop gardens so we are looking for someone with general plant knowledge, as they will be aiding in edible, annual, and perennial installations and gardens. Experience with landscaping is prefer but not required! The perfect individual is upbeat, hardworking, a good teammate and flexible. The job starts ASAP and goes through December which is typically longer than your average season gig! Compensation begins at $18 and a final compensation packages will be determined based on industry experience. More information about the position can be found in the attached PDF.

If this sounds like a good fit for you or someone you know, please reach out to me at Jac...@chicagogardens.com with your resume and I’m happy to answer any questions.

Kind Regards,

Jaclyn Castellanos | Maintenance Manager

Chicago Specialty Gardens

1765 N. Elston Suite 203

Chicago, IL 60642

Office: 773.697.9897 ext. #5