Climate-Theater: July 13 - Play Table Reading

Rozina Kanchwala

Jun 30, 2024, 10:24:10 AM (8 days ago) Jun 30
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Sharing information about a climate-themed play, "Come Along for the Ride: A Journey through Climate Grief" about two women navigating the complexities of climate change.Key themes include climate-migration, community, food systems, and more.

After two successful and sold out readings in April, we're holding one more reading in July! The reading will be followed by a talkback to explore some of the anxieties and emotions around climate.

Details:
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2024
Time: 3:00pm-5:30pm
Location: Links Hall (3111 N. Western Ave, Chicago, IL)
Cost: $10 in advance; $15 at the door

Hope you can join!
Rozina

Rozina Kanchwala
Founder & Executive Director | www.ecologicprograms.org/

E: In...@ecologicprograms.org

A: Eco.Logic

facebook icon  linkedin icon  instagram icon

I live, work, and play on the traditional unceded lands of the Council of the Three Fires: The Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi Nations. Many other tribes such as the Miami, Ho-Chunk, Menominee, Sac, and Fox also called this area home.
Eco.Theater Toolkit Links Hall 2024 (1).png