Fwd: Help Us Help Others fwd: Letter to Potential Applicant for Chicago Community Grant Salon and Grant Application

Andrea Mattson

May 20, 2024, 2:07:46 PMMay 20
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

The Community Grant Salon is a grassroots program I was involved in for years! This year, a new crew hosts a June 6th event.  We expect this to be our largest ever with potentially over $5,000 in grants given to people and organizations who are changing our Chicago communities.

Attached is an updated letter to the potential grant applicants with the May 30th deadline and a fillable grant application form.

Please apply and share wildly!
thank you!

andrea
Grant Application.fillable.pdf
Grant Application.docx
Chicago Community Grant Salon - call for applicants.docx