June Herbalism Workshops

Caleb Leman

May 31, 2024, 9:12:43 AMMay 31
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture

Hello again, farmer friends! 🪱

This is Caleb with Urban Growers Collective in Chicago. This is a reminder about our upcoming Herbalism workshops; don't forget to save your spot before they fill up!

  • June 12th: Things in Jars: Teas & Tinctures: LINK
  • June 19th: Herb Infused Oils & Body Oiling: LINK
  • June 22nd: June Herb Walk: LINK

A few other season announcements...

  • Applications for our full-time Seasonal Summer Youth Instructor position are due TOMORROW, June 1st. LINK
  • Our South Chicago Farm Stand (9001 S Mackinaw Ave) opens this weekend! Hours: Saturdays 9:30a - 4pm, starting June 1st, and Wednesdays & Thursdays 4 - 7p, starting June 20th.

  • Register for free to our Community Compost program. Drop off your kitchen scraps and stick around for our  “Learn & Volunteer” mini-compost workshops.

  • Tomorrow is the first of our monthly "Budding Growers" Volunteer hours for families with children ages 6 - 12. RSVP Here

If you want to stay in the loop on future opportunities at UGC, you can set your email preferences here: LINK

Hope to see you on the farm soon!

Caleb Leman

Development & Communications Coordinator

Urban Growers Collective

IG & FB: @urbangrowerscollective