THIS THURSDAY - Chicago Bread Club - Pride & Community @ Nobody's Darlin

Christine Johnson

Jun 10, 2024, 8:04:42 PMJun 10
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com

Hey ya'll

Apologies for short notice, as this season seems to be begging for our time & energy in large ways... We're so excited for our CBC meeting THIS THURSDAY -- join us for community buliding 🏳️‍🌈

Join Chicago Bread Club for our June meeting! This Thursday, June 13, from 6pm-8pm, we are meeting at Nobody’s Darling1744 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60640. This month we are focused on celebrating Pride and our CBC community! Come to be together, bring joy or grief - we’re in it all togetherChicago Bread Club was founded to share the art and knowledge of bread, and to promote and expand the racial equity of the regional grain economy.

This month find the following (our usual Community offerings will be abbreviated due to space and our focus on community building):

  • Select browsing library and Grain table

  • Our community bread table (bring something to share if you want)

No RSVP this month, just show up!

Hope to see you there!