Trek to the sharavathi valley, 1st-2nd July, 2017

shridhar

Jun 18, 2017, 2:02:13 AM6/18/17
to Club AdVentura, sagar mahapatra

Ok, it's taken a while to come !

We are planning a monsoon trek to Sharavathi, 1st weekend of July

When           1st-2nd July, 2017

Price             Rs 3500 (approx, will be on-actuals)

Trek level      Moderate - involves walking on mostly level ground and a small climb

Distance       16 km (to and fro)

Itinerary

Day 0

Leave from Bangalore by 10:00 PM

Day 1

Reach Sagar and drive to the base camp

Freshen up, have breakfast and start the trek.

Reach the peak, play for a while in the waterfall and descend.

Dinner and stay at at a local house

Day 2

Wake up, have breakfast, maybe a small walk around

Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 10:00 PM (approx)

Included

Transportation(Non AC) to and fro from Bangalore

Sharing basis accommodation.

If you are interested, please mention your email id and one of us will get in touch with you

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us (me or Sagar) a shout

Thanks,

Sagar    (+91-89715 69003)