Fwd: A cycling event in Coorg "Tour de Coorg" fun way to fitness and nature.

Imran Aziz Ahmed

Apr 8, 2014, 8:54:46 AM4/8/14
to adve...@googlegroups.com, rajm...@cisco.com, Rajeev M

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rajeeva Mahalinga -X (rajmahal - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Cisco) <
rajm...@cisco.com>

Date: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Subject: A cycling event in Coorg "Tour de Coorg" fun way to fitness and nature.
To: "imra...@gmail.com" <imra...@gmail.com>

Dear all,

Have a break, lets go for an amateur cycling event at aloft of Coorg, midst of nature and beside banks of river Cauvery,
one way 50km stay under tent or room 4k per person. (mandalpatti is also famous as mugilupete)
 .

Bangalore cyclists group (BCG) brings forwards this cycling event to promote a healthy lifestyle and go green awareness among all IT professionals.

poster final2

Where : Kushaalnagar <-> Mandalpatti [50km one way]

When : April 26th & 27th

Distance covered : 100+(it is a beginner ride)

Difficulty level : Easy

Accommodation : Tent or a room.

Price per person : 4K

More details : http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Cyclists-Group/events/175764942/

Contact : Rajeev

Ph no : 9986954200

FAQ:

1.       Are cycles provided ? yes on rent

You have to bring your own cycle. However, a cycle can be provided at a price of 600INR

2.       How many people in the cycling group ?

25 (max)

3.       Things to bring along

a.       Biking gloves (a little sunny)

b.      A face mask

c.       Extra Full arm Tshirt (a promotional T-shirt will be provided)and track pant (No formals)

d.      Helmet Mandatory

e.      A riding Sun glass

f.        Light sport shoe (shoes are mandatory)

4.       What do I do if I have a flat tire

Not to worry, we have a bicycle technician travelling with us.

                And support vehicle all the time.

Cheers,

-R a j e e v.