Trek inside Nagarhole Wildlife Sanctuary [ 1st Nov - 2nd Nov, 2014 ]

sagar mahapatra

Oct 15, 2014, 9:55:13 AM10/15/14
to adve...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

Trek inside Nagarhole Wildlife Sanctuary

[ 1st Nov - 2nd Nov, 2014 ]

The plan is to trek deep inside Nagarhole wildlife sanctuary and stay at an anti-poaching camp.

Friday, 31th October

·   Overnight travel to Nagarhole, we will most probably use our own vehicle to travel

Saturday, 1st November

·   Reach base at Nagarhole freshen up and breakfast

·   Start trekking inside the sanctuary and reach water falls.

·   Have lunch and trek back to base camp.

·   Dinner at base camp

Sunday, 2th November

·   Early wake up, breakfast and if time permits continue the trek to a wildlife habitat and wildlife sighting program.

·   Start return journey to Bangalore, reach Bangalore late night on Sunday

Registration Deadline : 28th Oct 2014

Group Size : 12

Trip Cost : INR 3500 per head.

How to Register :

·         Fill the attached form below.

If you cannot view the form or if you have any queries please send a mail to sagarma...@gmail.com

·         Make the payment to the following account. Please mention: <Nagarhole_2014_your_name> in the payment comments

Account Number : 0552 01 500062

Bank : ICICI Bank

IFSC Code : ICIC0000552

Branch : Infosys-Electronics City Branch (Bangalore)

Payee : Suma Kumar

Important Notes :

·   No alcohol or loud music permitted during the program. Also, we prefer non-smokers.

·   Strictly no plastics to be thrown during the entire duration of the program.

·   If nomination is cancelled, cancellation charges of INR 1000 will be applicable.

·   Registration will be on a first-come-first basis.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can click on
REGISTER

Trek inside Nagarhole Wildlife Sanctuary

[ 1st Nov - 2nd Nov, 2014 ]
*Required
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.