Brahmasutravritti pATha

Praveen R. Bhat

Jun 20, 2022, 4:26:55 AMJun 20
to Advaita-l, adva...@googlegroups.com
श्रीमहागणपतये नमः। श्रीगुरुभ्यो नमः।

Namaste. I'm trying to resume the daily (
except Thursday and prathama tithi) morning pATha online (~0600-0700 IST), somewhere around Gurupurnima next month, Guru willing; it will be Brahmasutravritti of Bhagavan Sadashiva Brahmendra. This is just a heads up with the exact date to be confirmed.

Those interested in serious study of the same may kindly join the Signal group
 to keep track of announcements, Q&A, etc, or directly join the live online pATha on Google meet via the earlier morning pATha link itself

Although the pATha is open to all and in Sanskrit-English, being nyAyaprasthAna, it requires prior study of Sanskrit vyAkaraNa, Tarkasangraha, Upanishad- and Bhagavadgita-bhAShyas, along with an overview of other darshanas. Pls forward if you feel it would be useful to others. Thanks.

gurupAdukAbhyAm 🙏🏽
--Praveen R. Bhat

Praveen R. Bhat

Jul 16, 2022, 2:06:31 AMJul 16
to Advaita-l, adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste.

We shall start on navamI, Friday 0600 IST.

(My laptop's HDMI port has failed, but I do hope to be able to share the book on the screen like earlier. Else, we shall have audio only class).

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
/* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

Praveen R. Bhat

Jul 17, 2022, 5:05:35 AMJul 17
to Advaita-l, adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 1:56 PM Praveen R. Bhat <bhatp...@gmail.com> wrote:
...kindly join the Signal group

Since there are more ppl using WA than Signal and earlier students are still on WA, kindly join there: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FQjy8vPtIb8D7AoVWaKaNP instead of Signal.

Apologies for the messy announcements!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat

Praveen R. Bhat

Jul 24, 2022, 12:32:06 AMJul 24
to Advaita-l, adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

I'd OCR'd, formatted, edited and proofread the Brahmatattvaprakashika vritti on Brahmasutras for my own study and this pATha. If anyone is interested in the same, the ODT, DOCX and PDF formats are available here.

PLEASE NOTE that they may still contain typos as I am the only one who has proofread it.

Praveen R. Bhat

Aug 14, 2022, 10:00:50 PMAug 14

We completed 1.1 pAda yesterday and started with 1.2 today. The playlist of the recordings of the live pATha with onscreen book is available at: https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika