Brahmasutravritti pATha

已查看 123 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2022年6月20日 04:26:552022/6/20
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
श्रीमहागणपतये नमः। श्रीगुरुभ्यो नमः।

Namaste. I'm trying to resume the daily (
except Thursday and prathama tithi) morning pATha online (~0600-0700 IST), somewhere around Gurupurnima next month, Guru willing; it will be Brahmasutravritti of Bhagavan Sadashiva Brahmendra. This is just a heads up with the exact date to be confirmed.

Those interested in serious study of the same may kindly join the Signal group
 to keep track of announcements, Q&A, etc, or directly join the live online pATha on Google meet via the earlier morning pATha link itself

Although the pATha is open to all and in Sanskrit-English, being nyAyaprasthAna, it requires prior study of Sanskrit vyAkaraNa, Tarkasangraha, Upanishad- and Bhagavadgita-bhAShyas, along with an overview of other darshanas. Pls forward if you feel it would be useful to others. Thanks.

gurupAdukAbhyAm 🙏🏽
--Praveen R. Bhat

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2022年7月16日 02:06:312022/7/16
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste.

We shall start on navamI, Friday 0600 IST.

(My laptop's HDMI port has failed, but I do hope to be able to share the book on the screen like earlier. Else, we shall have audio only class).

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
/* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2022年7月17日 05:05:352022/7/17
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 1:56 PM Praveen R. Bhat <bhatp...@gmail.com> wrote:
...kindly join the Signal group

Since there are more ppl using WA than Signal and earlier students are still on WA, kindly join there: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FQjy8vPtIb8D7AoVWaKaNP instead of Signal.

Apologies for the messy announcements!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2022年7月24日 00:32:062022/7/24
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

I'd OCR'd, formatted, edited and proofread the Brahmatattvaprakashika vritti on Brahmasutras for my own study and this pATha. If anyone is interested in the same, the ODT, DOCX and PDF formats are available here.

PLEASE NOTE that they may still contain typos as I am the only one who has proofread it.

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2022年8月14日 22:00:502022/8/14

We completed 1.1 pAda yesterday and started with 1.2 today. The playlist of the recordings of the live pATha with onscreen book is available at: https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
/* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年1月17日 21:41:092023/1/17
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

We resumed the pATha a few days back after a break of a few months to attend to my mother's health and her mukti later.

The pAda 1.2 was completed today with IshvarAnugraha. The playlist of the recordings of the live pATha with the onscreen book is available at: https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Bhaskar YR

未读,
2023年1月19日 01:10:522023/1/19
收件人 adva...@googlegroups.com、Advaita-l

praNAms Sri Praveen prabhuji

Hare Krishna

months to attend to my mother's health and her mukti later.

  • Very sad to hear this.  One of the irreplaceable vAtsalya is mAtru vAtsalya we can never ever settle the mAtru ruNa.   I earnestly pray my ishtadevata to grant her sadgati.  Om shanti.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!

bhaskar

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年1月19日 01:22:512023/1/19
On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 11:40 AM 'Bhaskar YR' via advaitin <adva...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

months to attend to my mother's health and her mukti later.

  • Very sad to hear this.  One of the irreplaceable vAtsalya is mAtru vAtsalya we can never ever settle the mAtru ruNa.   I earnestly pray my ishtadevata to grant her sadgati.  Om shanti.

Thank you, Bhaskarji,

True. जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी।

I'm glad that I could be of some use to my mother, be it ever so little.

Kind rgds,

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年3月19日 22:04:322023/3/19
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

After a lot of planned and unplanned breaks, we completed 1.3 pAda in the last pATha and started with 1.4 today with IshvarAnugraha. The playlist of the recordings of the live pATha with onscreen book is available at: https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年3月31日 22:09:582023/3/31
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

With Ishvaranugraha, we completed the study of the first adhyAya today. The playlist of the recordings of the live pATha with onscreen book is available at: https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年6月3日 23:10:212023/6/3
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

By the anugraha of Bhagavan, we have completed 2.1 pAda today with 62 total classes. These are available with onscreen book as recordings of the live pATha at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年6月26日 21:59:112023/6/26
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

The 2.2 pAda of Brahmasutravritti was completed today with a total of 75 classes. The playlist of the same is available with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年7月30日 11:26:312023/7/30
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

Having completed pAda 2.3 of Brahmasutravritti yesterday with Bhagavadanugraha, we begin with 2.4 tomorrow. The playlist of the same is available with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年8月7日 23:06:472023/8/7
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste.

Being a short pAda, pAda 2.4 is complete and we began with the 3rd chapter, sAdhanAdhyAya, today. The playlist of the recordings of this live Brahmatattvaprakashika pATha is available with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年8月24日 01:03:142023/8/24
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

In the 3rd adhyAya dealing with sAdhana, another short pAda 3.1 focusing on vairAgya is covered. The next pAda 3.2 shall begin in the next pATha. The playlist of the recordings of this live Brahmatattvaprakashika pATha is available with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年9月23日 22:51:262023/9/23
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

Having completed 3.2 pAda tattvampadashodhana a couple of days back with Ishvaranugraha, we have moved forward onto the long 3.3 pAda that establishes upAsanAikya before asipada. The playlist of the recordings of this live Brahmatattvaprakashika pATha is available with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2023年12月2日 21:58:302023/12/2
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

Due to some breaks, we completed pAda 3.3 only today and shall move to 3.4 in the next pATha. The playlist of the recordings of this live Brahmatattvaprakashika pATha is available with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2024年1月7日 00:08:401月7日
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

By Bhagavadanugraha, we completed the 3rd chapter of Bhagavan Sadashiva Brahmendra's Brahmasutravritti today. The playlist of the recordings of this live Brahmatattvaprakashika pATha is available with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika.

Kind rgds,

Praveen R. Bhat

未读,
2024年1月23日 01:08:261月23日
收件人 Advaita-l、adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

With Ishvaranugraha, the study of Brahmasutravritti, namely Brahmatattvaprakashika, of Bhagavan Sadashiva Brahmendra was completed today in 177 classes. You can find the playlist of the recordings of this live pATha with onscreen book at https://bit.ly/brahmatattvaprakashika.

Thanks to those who requested the same and attended live or followed the recordings. I hope it has been somewhat useful, even with my shortcomings and mistakes.

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
回复全部
回复作者
转发