Gita in simple Sanskrit

Aravinda Rao

Jul 15, 2021, 9:48:04 PM7/15/21
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Namaskars,
I was requested by a friend to teach the Gita in simple Sanskrit. In spite of my inadequate knowledge of grammar I was tempted to do so with the idea that I would be provoking good scholars to create listening material in Sanskrit.
The following is the link to my classes.
I may be pardoned for the audacity.
Aravinda Rao

Sanju Nath

Jul 15, 2021, 11:45:37 PM7/15/21
to adva...@googlegroups.com
नमस्कारः to All,

I have been listening to these talks given in conversational Sanskrit style of Dr. Rao Sir for a while, and have had the dual benefit  of understanding Gita slokas better, and improving my comfort with listening to Sanskrit.
The individual lecture lengths are around 30 minutes, so its easy to keep up with every upload to YouTube.

धन्यवाद,
संजीवेन्द्र नाथ

Sanju Nath