Vedanta Retreat in Marathi at Mumbai - Jan end 2024

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

V Subrahmanian

未读,
2024年1月4日 23:58:291月4日
收件人 Advaitin

With the blessings of Shringeri Guru tradition, we are feeling very happy and joyful to announce our first camp in Maharashtra which is the land of devotion 🙏
Limited spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For additional details and registration, please visit:
Thrilled to announce our inaugural camp in #Mumbai, #Maharashtra, the heartland of devotion, faith, and naama sankeertana – a truly special journey awaits in the land of spirituality, bhakti and shraddha.
📍Greater Noida & Sringeri Retreat Registrations: https://tinyurl.com/VedantaAB

image.png
回复全部
回复作者