Vedanta Retreat in Marathi at Mumbai - Jan end 2024

V Subrahmanian

Jan 4, 2024, 11:58:29 PMJan 4
to Advaitin

With the blessings of Shringeri Guru tradition, we are feeling very happy and joyful to announce our first camp in Maharashtra which is the land of devotion 🙏
Limited spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For additional details and registration, please visit:
Thrilled to announce our inaugural camp in #Mumbai, #Maharashtra, the heartland of devotion, faith, and naama sankeertana – a truly special journey awaits in the land of spirituality, bhakti and shraddha.
📍Greater Noida & Sringeri Retreat Registrations: https://tinyurl.com/VedantaAB

image.png