A talk on Mithyatvanumanam in Advaitasiddhi by Dr.K.S.Maheswaran

V Subrahmanian

Aug 12, 2022, 12:36:31 PM8/12/22
to A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, Advaitin
https://youtu.be/XDO9ucmpnrU

The above is a talk in Sanskrit by Dr.K.S.Maheswaran as part of the study of the Advaita Siddhi at the Ramakrishna Mutt jijnaasu group.  The topic covered here is: the method in which the Mithyatvanumanam is developed. The talk is very thought provoking as many nuances of Nyaya are touched upon.  We eagerly await to hear the subsequent (and earlier) lectures on this text at that event.

regards
subbu

Praveen R. Bhat

Aug 13, 2022, 1:51:11 AM8/13/22
to adva...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 10:06 PM V Subrahmanian <v.subra...@gmail.com> wrote:

https://youtu.be/XDO9ucmpnrU

The above is a talk in Sanskrit by Dr.K.S.Maheswaran as part of the study of the Advaita Siddhi at the Ramakrishna Mutt jijnaasu group.  The topic covered here is: the method in which the Mithyatvanumanam is developed. The talk is very thought provoking as many nuances of Nyaya are touched upon.  We eagerly await to hear the subsequent (and earlier) lectures on this text at that event.

Thanks for this post, Subbuji; the entire list thus far is here (Day 1 seems to be missing):

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
/* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

V Subrahmanian

Aug 13, 2022, 2:26:39 AM8/13/22
to Advaitin
Thanks Praveen ji for the playlist.  That would help one get a much closer feel of the Siddhi text.

regards
subbu