Sad demise of noted Advaita scholar Dr. M.L.N.Murthy

V Subrahmanian

Feb 27, 2023, 11:37:56 AM2/27/23
to Advaitin
Very sad to convey that our dear Dr. M.L.N.Murthy passed away suddenly following a massive heart attack this evening at Sringeri. RIP.
Dr. M L Narasimha Murthy served at the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha(National Sanskrit University, Tirupati) as Vice Chancellor & Senior Professor of Advaita Vedanta. He holds a Doctorate in Adwaita Philosophy (Mahavakyartha Vicara). He is well versed in Sanskrit, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam and English languages. He has authored several books in Sanskrit & English besides gracing many Vakyartha Vidwat Sabhas across the country.

image.png

Bhaskar YR

Feb 27, 2023, 9:49:46 PM2/27/23
to adva...@googlegroups.com

praNAms

Hare Krishna

My humble prostrations…may his noble attain the shAshwata brahmalOka.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!

Bhaskar YR