'The World is Unreal' - Swami Sarvapriyananda

V Subrahmanian

Jul 22, 2024, 1:03:16 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta, Advaitin

A P

Jul 23, 2024, 12:54:55 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Subbuji.
Around the 19-minute mark, Swami Sarvapriyananda says "dream is a kind of non-duality... nobody in the dream was apart from me the doer... how many people were there actually in the dream ? I the dreamer... it's a kind of 'only me' Advaita in the dream. there was a dreamer Advaita in dream " Isn't this a misuse of the word Advaiat?

Also in 43:45 he says "Consciousness is just experiencing the whole thing"

With warm regards.