Vaikuntha Ekadashi night vigil - interesting programs

V Subrahmanian

Dec 21, 2020, 12:44:12 AM12/21/20
to adva...@googlegroups.com
image.png

Aravinda Rao

Dec 21, 2020, 1:04:40 AM12/21/20
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful, but if it is merely music, it may lull us to sleep. We do not know whether they are katha-s from Bhagavata etc.
Aravinda Rao

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 11:14 AM V Subrahmanian <v.subra...@gmail.com> wrote:
image.png

V Subrahmanian

Dec 21, 2020, 2:03:23 AM12/21/20
to adva...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 11:34 AM Aravinda Rao <karav...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful, but if it is merely music, it may lull us to sleep. We do not know whether they are katha-s from Bhagavata etc.

Sir, I think they will be musical renderings. Some will be Bhajan nama sankirtan types.

regards
subrahmanian.v

sreenivasa murthy

Dec 21, 2020, 3:15:44 AM12/21/20
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sr Arvinda Rao,

Even without music are we not all sleeping thinking that we are awake?
Is it not a paradox?
Sri Gaudapada says : anAdimAyayA suptO yadA jIvaH praBudyatE ||

Only VEDANTADINDIMA can make us TRULY AWAKE.

With regards,
Sreenivasa Murthy