Fundamentals of Vedanta

Satyan Chidambaran

Jul 3, 2024, 1:28:16 PMJul 3
to adva...@googlegroups.com, Satyan Chidambaran via Advaita-l
ओम् श्रीगुरुभ्यो नमः 🙏

HariH Om. Earlier this January, I started an online class titled “Fundamentals of Vedanta” to share the teachings with some interested students. The intent of these classes is to systematically discuss the introductory topics in Vedanta as presented by the traditional teachings to build the foundational background that will be helpful for getting a Bird's-eye view of Vedanta. This will then help pave the way for entering the preliminary texts (Prakaraṇa Granthas) of Vedanta that generally precede the Bhagavad Gītā and the Upaniṣads. For those already familiar with the teachings, we have also been doing a deep dive into the foundational aspects that will help further clarify one’s understanding and strengthen one's resolve for the pursuit, addressing possible doubts and misconceptions along the way.

For anyone interested:

1) The recordings are available on YouTube on the “Advaita-Drishti” channel at:

2) The playlist with all past classes in the Fundamentals series can be accessed at:

Future classes will be added to the same playlist weekly. You are welcome to subscribe to the channel to get updates on new content.

3) If anyone is interested in joining the live classes on Sundays at 7am IST, please send an email with a brief introduction about yourself and your background in Vedanta to satyan.ch...@advaitadrishti.org

Regards,
—Satyan