Adva2 Install Not Working

Alan Gutierrez

Dec 22, 2010, 3:26:20 PM12/22/10
to adva...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to follow the instructions in the README.

But, when I do, I get this error message.

[alan@postojna gluggh]$ bundle install
Fetching source index for http://rubygems.org/
Could not find gem 'adva-core (>= 0, runtime)' in source at ..
Source does not contain any versions of 'adva-core (>= 0, runtime)'

I'm running thor adva:app ../gluggh from the adva-cms checkout directory.

--
Alan Gutierrez - al...@blogometer.com - http://twitter.com/bigeasy

Matthias Viehweger

Dec 23, 2010, 5:25:53 AM12/23/10
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan!

thanks for the bug-report. You can work around this by changing the
Gemfile. Replace ':source => :local' with '{}' and bundler will know
where to look for adva-*, again :)

I have changed the Gemfile which is generated by the thor-task so that
this will not happen anymore. Currently this is only in the develop
branch. I also updated the README with a cleaner way to install a new
adva-cms2 app in a location of your choice.

Regards,
Matthias Viehweger