Is advacms2 still being developed?

tonymi

Sep 29, 2011, 1:48:26 PM9/29/11
to adva-cms
Is this project still active?

Matthias Viehweger

Sep 30, 2011, 4:33:15 AM9/30/11
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

On 09/29/2011 07:48 PM, tonymi wrote:
> Is this project still active?

Yes. But it turns out that there is very little to be done. adva-cms2 is
mostly complete enough. We still find and fix a bug know and then.

I will try to make a release in the coming weeks which contains those.

Other than that, it seems like the basic tooling is mostly there. What
still needs to be done, though, is the addition of more engines. The
things I work mostly on these days is inside client apps and too
specific to be an engine.

The next big thing is surely the 3.1-upgrade, but that will take a few
more weeks as most maintainers are busy with client work.

You are however welcome to step in. Are you missing certain
functionality? Have you written an adva-cms2 engine which we can link
here and in the project README?

Cheers,
Matthias Viehweger
--