Announcing adva-cms2

christopher floess

Nov 8, 2010, 9:12:16 AM11/8/10
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just posted the latest release of the adva-cms2. Here's the link to
the blog entry: http://adva-cms.org/2010/11/8/adva-cms2-0-0-2-released
and here's a summary of some of the things that have changed:

0.0.2 [08/11/2010]
==============================
Enhancements
* Improved I18n helpers
* Changed adva-cms2 default layout
* Add sidebar to default layout
* Improved table tree drag/drop spinner
* Improved category tree drag/drop
* Improve menu item helper to use the last part of a dot separated
i18n key (instead of just removing the dots)
* Improved menus (missing i18n keys, change link order etc)

Features
* Support I18n cascading fallbacks in views
* Added I18n missing translations log
* Site#update and Section#update actions now respond to :json
* Using "polymorphic" category menus in adva-blog

Have fun!

-- Chris

mgutz

Nov 10, 2010, 4:17:30 PM11/10/10
to adva-cms
Is there a quick installation guide? The README doesn't have
instructions like the previous version.

christopher floess

Nov 12, 2010, 12:53:28 AM11/12/10
to adva...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sorry about the delayed response. I overlooked your email. Try:

$ gem install adva-core adva-blog adva-cache adva-categories adva-markup
adva-static adva-user

We'll soon be releasing the adva-cms2 gem so that you can do:

$ gem install adva-cms2

We just haven't decided which engines should be installed by default.

I'll look into the README, to see how we can make it more intuitive. Let
me know if you have any more problems.

Cheers,
Chris