adva-cms2 roadmap?

1 view

Bartosz Blimke

Nov 15, 2010, 5:11:05 AM11/15/10
to adva-cms
Hi,

Do you have any roadmap for adva-cms2?
I.e do you want to focus on improving existing engines or do you
rather plan to add new engines like newsletter, calendar or forum
soon?

Cheers,

Bartosz

Sven Fuchs

Nov 15, 2010, 6:19:33 AM11/15/10
to adva...@googlegroups.com
The roadmap basically is that we 1) want to improve the existing framework features and 2) add new functionality only as we need it ourselves. That means we'll probably add assets and newsletter soon but otherwise focus on improving the existing engines.

That said we're currently holding assets back because it is focussed on being used in a webshop and needs a ton of refactoring. If anybody's interested in helping out here, please ping me offlist.

Also, if you're interested in porting any of the other engines then just feel free to do so. We'll be happy to help!