Architect for converting basement to Separate ADU

Phillip A.

Jul 10, 2022, 6:30:55 PM7/10/22
to DC Accessory Apartments Forum
I am in need of an architect to advise on converting a basement into a separate ADU. The basement is finished. Any advice or connections would be appreciated.

Ileana Schinder, PLLC

Jul 10, 2022, 7:47:03 PM7/10/22
to Phillip A., DC Accessory Apartments Forum
Hi phillip,
I can help!
Email me directly and i’ll set up a time to talk asap to see what specific needs your project has.
All the best,
Ileana, the architect
Www.ileanaschinder.com

Pardon per le tpyo. Sent from a iphone.