Time to vote!

Ileana Schinder

Oct 10, 2022, 3:16:12 PM10/10/22
to DC Accessory Apartments Forum
Hi guys,
Thank you for being part of this amazing group. I really enjoy contributing ideas and adding my questions to the ADU debate.
Now I am asking for a small favor: Washington City Paper is open for voting!
Every year, this is a HUGE marketing effort for small businesses in the region... If you have found my assistance helpful, do you mind voting for me?
You can vote by clicking here
And, if you want to have more fun, go ahead and select: ballot > Goods and services > best architecture firm> write my name (ileana schinder)
Done!
Thank you so much and enjoy this super sunny day.
ileana

--
PS: Wait, don't go... My book "Housing for Humans" is available!

ileana schinder, Architect
AIA, LEED AP BD+C

i...@ileanaschinder.com
o: 202-381-7463 / c: 202-431-6760