Join us for a DC homeowner ADU workshop: Jan. 25, 6 pm via zoom

Cheryl Cort

Jan 10, 2022, 4:40:35 PM1/10/22
to DC Accessory Apartments Forum

We invite you to learn about the potential to turn your house's underutilized basement or backyard into an income-producing rental unit or separate living space for an aging relative or adult child. We’ll hear from design professionals about how a new unit can be created to meet your needs and budget. We will also hear about what you are allowed to build under DC’s updated zoning regulations. Speakers include Ileana Schinder, architect, and Ernesto Warren, DC Office of the Zoning Administrator.

RSVP

Also, learn more about how to build accessory dwelling and second unit by here: ADU DC Homeowner’s Manual: How to Build an Accessory Apartment or Second Dwelling in the District of Columbia.

Cosponsors: United Planning Organization & Coalition for Smarter Growth

Cheryl Cort (she/her)

Policy Director

Coalition for Smarter Growth

Mobile: 202-251-7516

(e) che...@smartergrowth.net www.smartergrowth.net

Twitter @betterDCregion | @cherylcort

Your gift helps keep CSG's advocacy going! Donate today!