Code changes are not propagated in android gradle build plugin 3.x.x

Martin Rajniak

Feb 16, 2018, 8:12:56 AM2/16/18
to adt-dev
Hi,
after updating to android gradle plugin to 3.0.1 changes are not propagated to build during incremental builds.

I have tried different 3.x.x versions of plugin and it works the same. I have also used 3.x.x plugin in other projects and it worked fine, so I would just appreciate if you could point to me where should I look about what is wrong with incremental builds.

After clean or after downgrading back to 2.3.x plugin it works just fine. But I don't want to clean after every change and I would like to use new 3.x.x plugin.

I am not using instant run and 2 other people in the team are experiencing the same for the same project.

I am glad to provide any additional info if you tell me what you need.