Custom name for output bundle file

Tomáš Procházka

Jan 8, 2019, 12:09:27 PM1/8/19
to adt-dev
Hi

Is there any way how to change the name of bundle file?

I'm using now output.outputFileName = name
But it looks that it is ignored for bundle file.

I also don't understand why for APK is used this path
sample\build\outputs\apk\full\release\

And for bundle this one
sample\build\outputs\bundle\fullRelease\

Jerome Dochez

Jan 10, 2019, 11:07:56 AM1/10/19
to adt-dev
yes, right now it's not possible. one way around it is to use the code I showed you last time and have a new task that copy the files with the right names wherever you need to.