Using Adsense in WinForms Application?

Steve Miller

Aug 11, 2020, 10:21:17 AM8/11/20
to AdSense API Forum
Hi,

I created a C# WinForms App and now I would like to add some ads in my free appilcation to earn money.

Can I use Google Ads / Adsense for my Winform application ?

Thanks Advanced
Steve

Ad Sense API

Aug 11, 2020, 12:00:55 PM8/11/20
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Steve.

You should refer to the AdSense Policy guide to check what use cases are supported by AdSense. Based on your description, it sounds like the relevant information is under the "Ad placement" section. Specifically, "Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be integrated into a software application (does not apply to AdMob) of any kind, including toolbars."

If you have further AdSense product and/or policy questions, the best place to get answers is the Google AdSense Help Community. This forum is for technical questions related to the AdSense Management API and the AdSense Host API.

Thanks,
Donovan McMurray, AdSense API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q23JI3a:ref