::Error - User does not have an AdSense account. [403]::

hk...@everydayhealthinc.com

Jul 8, 2013, 3:50:23 AM7/8/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
I have been pulling Adsense data for over an year now...Today I am getting an error

Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
User does not have an AdSense account. [403]
Errors [
    Message[User does not have an AdSense account.] Location[ - ] Reason[noAdSenseAccount] Domain[global]
]

Can anyone help?

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Jul 10, 2013, 4:29:19 AM7/10/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Can you send us the account you are using to authenticate so we can have a look?

Thanks!
Jose
---

Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Jul 10, 2013, 5:29:28 AM7/10/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

We had an transient issue yesterday, but it should be fixed now. Can you check that everything is working again?

Thanks!
Jose

---