How to get Report data (V2) use cURL command

Nguyen Thanh Dat

Dec 29, 2021, 12:28:15 PM12/29/21
to AdSense API Forum
This is a new job for me and my knowledge for this job is quite weak, so I would appreciate your help.
My problem is that I want to output ROWS containing data that match DIMENTIONS and METRICS, however, the returned results only include headers, startDate and endDate.

Below is the attached image of my problem:Untitled.png
Thank you for your attention. Have a good day!

Ad Sense API

Dec 29, 2021, 5:03:36 PM12/29/21
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The API will only return a `rows` field if there are any non-zero rows to be returned. That is, if you were to run the same report in the AdSense UI, then I would expect this report to only show "0" for every row in the UI.

However, if this is not the case, and the UI report does show non-zero data, then I can help you compare the two reports to make sure they are indeed identical (same dimensions, filters, and user).

Google Logo
Donovan McMurray
AdSense API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TlxV8:ref

Nguyen Thanh Dat

Feb 11, 2022, 10:50:27 AM2/11/22
to AdSense API Forum

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I really don't understand what you mean. Can you give more detailed instructions?

My goal is to get the data right with the DIMESIONS and METRICS I enter.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Regards,
Dat
Vào lúc 05:03:36 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 12, 2021, adsenseapi đã viết:

Ad Sense API

Feb 15, 2022, 11:26:12 AM2/15/22
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The API response you posted is a valid response.

What data are you expecting? Can you give me your account id (the part of your API request after `accounts/`)? If you do not want to share this publically on the forum, you can write an email to adsense...@google.com.