Help with Rails implementation

Richard Burton

Aug 18, 2012, 5:23:32 PM8/18/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Sergio provided a fantastic example using Sinatra to interact with the AdSense API and this has really helped me to get to grips with it.

I am now trying to migrate the logic to my Rails app. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give:

I have been wrestling with this for ages but I can't seem to get the Authorization code to be generated properly. I believe it's because of the way I am calling params[].

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Sérgio Gomes

Aug 20, 2012, 9:56:09 AM8/20/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

Sorry that we have nothing at the moment :-/ I'll be sure to reply on this thread once we do.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---