Does the WEBSEARCH_QUERY_STRING dimension working?

Stephane Vallois

Dec 12, 2022, 4:40:31 AM12/12/22
to AdSense API Forum
Hi Adsense API support team,
When I try to get the WEBSEARCH_QUERY_STRING dimension with a curl request, I'm getting this error:

"warnings": [ "Some of the requested dimensions (or their combination) do not apply to some of the ad clients used by this report."

Is there any way to specify the correct ad client or product (afs) so that I don't get this error?

Added a screenshot in attachment.

Thank you
Stephane
curl-request-warning.png

Ad Sense API

Dec 14, 2022, 7:53:54 AM12/14/22
to stephval...@gmail.com, adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephane,

Thanks for your question. The WEBSEARCH_QUERY_STRING dimension is only compatible with the WEBSEARCH_RESULT_PAGES metric. In addition, not all web properties have the WEBSEARCH_QUERY_STRING dimension available, so you may not have any data for it.

Best wishes,
Andrew (AdSense api team)

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2h1wSg:ref