Passing Parameters to Reports

Fab

Feb 28, 2017, 9:49:13 AM2/28/17
to AdSense API Forum
Hi guys,

I'm trying to achieve the following, not sure if possible.

I'm driving paid traffic to my site using a combination of traffic sources. Most of these sources allow me to pas parameters to my site.

For example:
[adid] Ad Id
[cid] Campaign ID
[did] Domain ID

They typically come like this:
?utm_adid=123456&utm_cid=555&utm_did=9876

Right now I'm passing parameters and I'm capturing them using custom dimensions with Google Analytics so I can see how much Adsense Revenue each DID (for example) generated trough AdSense.

My issue is that Custom Reports can't be queried using the Google Analytics API, so I'm wondering if I can pass my parameters in the click out of an AdSense so I can later on build the report of Revenue Per DID (for example) directly from the AdSense Reporting.

Is this possible?

Many thanks!