AdSense Host Api access

Filippo Silvestro

Nov 30, 2012, 5:20:07 AM11/30/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I already have a sandbox account for the new Host API and I want to test my implementation live.
Do I have to create a new project with the API Console and request access for the Host API again, or I can just create an access token and refresh token with the account that we use for the v3 of the host api?

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Dec 3, 2012, 8:36:34 AM12/3/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filippo,

You can do as you mention, although I would advise sticking to read-only methods until you run your implementation through us. Once you do, we'll give you a new set of developer credentials on your existing account, with your production callback URL (should it be different from the sandbox one).

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902