Request temporary extension for v1.4 of the AdSense Management API

728 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Donovan McMurray

não lida,
11 de out. de 2021, 17:27:4311/10/2021
para AdSense API Forum

As of October 12, 2021, v1.4 of the AdSense Management API is no longer available. If you need to use the AdSense Management API going forward, you should migrate to v2

We’re temporarily accepting extension requests for v1.4 of the AdSense Management API. If you would like to request an extension, please send us your project number. Note that this is a short extension period. All extensions will expire on October 26, 2021 regardless of when the request was made.

You can request an extension by completing the following steps:

  1. Sign into your account in the Google Cloud Platform Console.

  2. Make sure the correct project is selected.

  3. Click IAM & Admin > Settings in the left navigation sidebar.

  4. Locate the numeric project number (not the project ID). See the image below for an example of where you can find the project number.

  5. Send an email to “adsenseapi-tech [at] google [dot] com” with the subject “Extension Request” and your project number from Step 4. It will take approximately 1 business day for the extension to take effect.

adsense_api_extension_instructions.png

Donovan McMurray

não lida,
25 de out. de 2021, 08:37:1525/10/2021
para AdSense API Forum
Attention: We are no longer accepting extension requests, since any new requests would not take effect before all extensions expire on October 26, 2021.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem