AdSense Management API: Creating Custom Channel 403 Error

Steve Schau

Jul 21, 2023, 8:10:49 AM7/21/23
to AdSense API Forum
Hello

I implemented the feature creating cuustom channel via api following the API doc, it returns 403 PERMISSION_DENIED.
I tried with API explorer, it returns same error.
The get/list APIs work well though.
I've read a post that says only solution is to contact Adsense API team. But I don't know how to contact.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Goran Aleksic

Jul 21, 2023, 8:21:52 AM7/21/23
to AdSense API Forum
Help page you linked says:

> This method can only be used by projects enabled for the AdSense for Platforms product.

https://developers.google.com/adsense/platforms/

Is AdSense for Platforms enabled on your project?

https://developers.google.com/adsense/platforms/register-interest

Steve Schau

Jul 21, 2023, 9:20:34 AM7/21/23
to AdSense API Forum

Goran Aleksic

Jul 21, 2023, 9:46:22 AM7/21/23
to AdSense API Forum
Here is what I see when I click on link you posted in your first message:

230721-154019.png