Error 400: Report generation error

kho...@netlink.vn

Aug 23, 2023, 9:58:20 AM8/23/23
to AdSense API Forum
Hi Adsense API Team,

Every day we are using the API to retrieve data from saved reports, and the data is complete and accurate without any errors occurring. Suddenly, since yesterday, we have been unable to retrieve data from these saved reports, even though we haven't made any changes to the API parameters. The error message is 400: Report generation error (see attached file). Please investigate this error further and let us know the cause.

Thanks for your support.
adsense_error.jpg

Ad Sense API

Aug 23, 2023, 10:04:53 AM8/23/23
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the report. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our engineers believe this should have been resolved as of approximately 11:40 UTC today.

Please let me know if you're continuing to see errors generating saved reports.

Regards,
Malcolm (AdSense API team)

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2o7dSC:ref

kho...@netlink.vn