AdSense Custom Search Ads for the Web - pubId issue

Max Kingz

Apr 22, 2022, 4:33:17 PM4/22/22
to AdSense API Forum
Hi team
,
I am trying to follow this guide:

problem:

  'pubId' : 'test client ID', // Enter your own client-ID here

GET request  return error 403 :

For  client=    - I've tried putting my Publisher ID - (pub-6139185171352565).
I get error 403

Then I`ve looked for other sites which implemented similar way, their value for client which does not match publisher ID structure, for example:
zapmeta-web-int
izito-smh-int
infospace-bestfindtoday

etc..

Then i tested my code with these values for  pubId  and i got results...

It seems to me that  pubId  is not publisher ID,

please advise where do I find it or why isn't it working

thank you!

Ad Sense API

Apr 25, 2022, 2:52:29 PM4/25/22
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This forum is for AdSense API questions. So while I'm not an expert on Custom Search Ads, I found this reference guide that says "pubId [Required]: This is your AdSense client-ID. Your pubId is the part of your client-ID that comes after 'partner-'. For example, if your client-ID is 'partner-test-property', your pubId is 'test-property'. This is standard protocol for CSA."

Google Logo
Donovan McMurray
AdSense API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2a60Pp:ref

Max Kingz

Apr 26, 2022, 12:16:04 PM4/26/22
to AdSense API Forum
Hello Donovan,

I have followed this guide, that you mentioned, and it does not work, I get error 403 when i send API request to get ads,
 please advise whom should I contact in order to resolve it.

thnx
Max

Ad Sense API

Apr 26, 2022, 12:23:32 PM4/26/22
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Max.

Any non-API AdSense questions should be directed to the AdSense Help Community.