AdUnit Creation via API

Lorenzo Diaco

May 27, 2021, 9:18:21 AM5/27/21
to AdSense API Forum
Hi, we have a large AdSense account in which it's needed to create many AdUnits for our partner websites. Is the Host API the only way to programmatically create (via API) the AdUnits? If so, can you enable us the API? Since we should meet the requirements for being a Host, but if we try to use the api we receive the Unauthorized message "Customer is not a Host account".

Thanks,

Lorenzo

Ad Sense API

Jun 30, 2021, 12:49:29 PM6/30/21
to lorenz...@evolutionadv.it, adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Lorenzo.

Yes, the AdSense Management API is a read-only API. While I can help with API problems, becoming an AdSense Host is an account concern. You would need to talk to someone on the AdSense Help Community to find out about applying to become an AdSense Host.

Google Logo
Donovan McMurray
AdSense API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2HyIId:ref