Internal error encountered when trying to fetch saved report

kho...@netlink.vn

Dec 2, 2022, 7:21:35 AM12/2/22
to AdSense API Forum
Hi GG Adsense support team,

Suddenly we have internal error encountered when trying to fetch saved report, but we can get data from other report (Channel ID, site). Please let us know how to fix this error.

Google\Service\Exception #500

{ "error": { "code": 500, "message": "Report generation error.", "errors": [ { "message": "Report generation error.", "domain": "global", "reason": "backendError" } ], "status": "INTERNAL" } }

Thanks for your support!
Screenshot 2022-12-02 160644.jpg

Ad Sense API

Dec 2, 2022, 9:01:06 AM12/2/22
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi - thanks for your message.

There was a temporary issue with some types of report earlier today, which is now fixed. Could you retry your request and let us know if you are still seeing problems?

Thanks,
Andrew (AdSense API team)

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ghrA7:ref

kho...@netlink.vn