Adobe pricing

Geert

May 14, 2011, 3:00:13 AM5/14/11
to Adobe Pricing
Hello,

I'm a dedicated Adobe user since more than 10 years. I did not always
agree with Adobe's upgrade and pricing, but anyway...

Now we get in-between upgrades (sigh).
I'm a customer from Belgium and I see that my upgrade from CS5 to
CS5.5 costs me almost DOUBLE the US pricing.
I do not agree and I will have the patience of waiting for the CS6...
or even nothing at all.

City Website Hosting

May 14, 2011, 3:38:13 AM5/14/11
to adobep...@googlegroups.com
It's the same here in Australia, the Master Collection CS5 to 5.5 is $549US in the states and $920US here in Australia, neither price includes tax.

Like you I will not be upgrading for what's basically a point release and just another way Adobe have found to squeeze their customers.

What I'm hoping is we get enough people subscribed to this group to start a campaign to get Adobe's attention, such as customer disobedience days where we all call support or send email to someone in the company to complain.

Of course this all depends on getting the numbers, so if you can let others know about this group maybe we can apply a lot of pressure to Adobe before CS6 is released.

Tony