Fwd: Tomorrow Interview :- Sr. PHP/Drupal Consultant (12+ Months,GA)

Abhishek Bhardwaj

Jun 19, 2017, 3:56:01 PM6/19/17
to abhi...@sysmind.com

Hi;
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number
609-897-9670 *2153.

Position:    Sr. PHP/Drupal Consultant
Location:   Atlanta, GA
Duration:  12+ Months

Need Passport Number…

Required:-
8+ Years of experience required.
90% of the workload is custom functionality for web applications that use Drupal as the CMS.
10% of this positions workload is testing, maintenance and troubleshooting.

Experience with large scale and complex websites using Drupal/PHP, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API, CCK, Views and Panels
Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
Can display expertise in SQL, relational databases and MySQL
Can display expertise in JavaScript and familiar with AJAX and JQuery
Proficient in table-less CSS
Stickler for using git and code reviews before pushing
Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications – provided examples of previous work
Experience in developing responsive design websites without css frameworks and building custom Drupal modules

Thanks & Regards

cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Lead

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2173

Fax :   609 799 5746

Abhishek...@nityo.com
abhi.us...@gmail.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500