Fwd: Urgent Position :- Oracle DBA W/ Imperva (12+ Months,NJ)

Abhishek Bhardwaj

Jun 20, 2017, 1:58:59 PM6/20/17
to abhishek...@nityo.com

Hi;
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number
609-897-9670 *2153.

Position:    Oracle DBA W/ Imperva
Location:   Lebanon, NJ

Duration:  12+ Months

Required:-
8+ Years of experience required.
Data Security Tools Engineer - Imperva Tool administration.
DBA (Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server)
Hands on experience with Unix/Linux/Windows OS and familiarity with z/os
Database security, data privacy, data masking
Data Activity Monitoring familiarity, Guaridum or Imperva
Bottom of Form

Administration, Maintenance and upgrade of Guaridum or Imperva data security tools.
Day to day Monitoring and troubleshooting issues Database security, data privacy, data masking DBA

Thanks & Regards

cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Lead

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2173

Fax :   609 799 5746

Abhishek...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500