Fwd: Urgent Position :- Sr. Performance Engineer (12+ Months,NY)

Abhishek Bhardwaj

Jun 19, 2017, 3:22:27 PM6/19/17
to abhi...@sysmind.com

Hi;
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number
609-897-9670 *2153.

Position:    Sr. Performance Engineer
Location:   NYC, NY
Duration:  12+ Months

Required:-
12+ Years of experience required.
Experience in performance engineering (both performance testing and deep dive performance analysis experience is required)

Expertise in developing Robust Workload patterns using Production data.
Able to manage multiple projects as Performance Engineering lead.
Expertise in performance Analysis and optimization of  distributed multi-threaded, database driven application.
Ability to analyze the performance issue starting from browser level to server level using available monitoring tools like   Fiddler, apache/tomcat logs, Splunk , APPDynamics and others.
Hands-on knowledge on HP Loadrunner ,Performance Center, JMeter ,Silkperfomer etc
Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.

Thanks & Regards

cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Lead

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2173

Fax :   609 799 5746

Abhishek...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500