Has anyone else seen this?

Reverend Fuzzy

Oct 18, 2009, 10:12:58 AM10/18/09
While using Adobe Premiere 7, I found out the hard way that
Premiere will not properly cache MP3 files that are shorter
than 2 seconds in length.

These were perfectly good sound effects, in the format
reccomended for use with Premiere. They work fine with
other programs, but Premiere won't cache them.

So, when I add them to the timeline, I end up with a clip
of nothingness.

The only workaround I've found is to convert MP3's that are
shorter than 2 seconds, into a WAV file. Works fine then.

Anyone else noticed this?
--
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB MInistries