Weird looking export from cs4 when using video from JVVC GZ-MS215

Christian

Feb 15, 2011, 8:50:21 AM2/15/11

I'm pretty new to this video editing business. My problem is this:

I have a JVC Everio GZ-MS215 camcorder. It creates video in 720x576
Widescreen. I import it into Adobe Premiere CS4 and edit it and it
looks fine. Then i export it to Microsoft AVI widescreen. The video it
exports looks weird though. It looks like a widscreen video played in
4:3 format, so everything is squeezed together.

When i play the "raw" video from the cam, it looks fine. 16:9 format
as it should be.

What am i doing wrong?

/Chris

Reverend Fuzzy

Feb 16, 2011, 12:51:08 PM2/16/11
On Feb 15, 7:50 am, Christian <christianrathjepeder...@gmail.com>
wrote:

What do you have your project settings set to
as far as "general" and "rendering" ?