import tiff or jpg files

DavidNorep

Nov 15, 2011, 3:55:45 PM11/15/11
Will the quality of my video be better if I import tiff files, or is
it ok if I create jpgs from those tiff files and import them.
Message has been deleted

ReverendFuzzy

Nov 19, 2011, 5:26:08 PM11/19/11
On Nov 15, 2:55 pm, DavidNorep <avdavid.nore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will the quality of my video be better if I import tiff files, or is
> it ok if I create jpgs from those tiff files and import them.

Both are kinda "iffy" on decompression. I would suggest using only
PNG (portable network graphics) format for your images... there's no
compression, and no instigation of artifacting.