Single Master Pages in Facing Page Document

Hom...@adobeforums.com

Aug 14, 2008, 12:28:20 PM8/14/08
When I create a document with multiple single pages, the master pages come up as single pages. Fine. When I create a document with facing pages, the master pages come up as spreads. Fine. But I created a document as single pages, then changed it to facing, but the master pages are still single. What else do I need to do?

Scott Falkner

Aug 14, 2008, 12:48:33 PM8/14/08
Change the Master Page to be two pages.

Peter...@adobeforums.com

Aug 14, 2008, 4:55:59 PM8/14/08
That's in the master page options from the panel menu when you select a master page.

Hom...@adobeforums.com

Aug 14, 2008, 8:00:32 PM8/14/08
Exactly what I needed. Thx.