Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Dutch Download Pc

Jana Vanantwerp

Dec 7, 2023, 11:40:48 AM12/7/23
If you need a product key, you can still purchase a fresh Office 2010 version, either with download option, or with installation media. These old versions are quite affordable now. Please check out the following list of offers from Amazon, eBay etc. I already tried to find good deals for various editions. Sometimes the product is a lot cheaper in another language. In that case, you can use the product key to activate an installer in English (or any different language).

I have tried downloading the individual apps from our Volume Licensing website to try and pull the osetup.dll from their file set, this also fails. At the moment the only thing I can get to work is Office Standard, trying to pull the osetup.dll from that file set resolves the error but causes the setup.exe app to immediately crash. I also tried downloading the Office 2010 Pro trial and pull the file from that file set, same crash result not the .dll error. I can install the trial successfully though. I have tried on PC's with Office 2003 installed, no Office installed, Office 2007 installed, nothing works. PCs off the domain, on the domain, PCs completely off the network that are fresh installs. Again all same results.

Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Dutch Download Pc
DOWNLOAD https://urllio.com/2wIWFe

And we are not having problems with every download from the VLA website, only the Office 2010 Pro suite and related apps. I contacted VLA support and they referred me to the generic Microsoft support which subsequently led me here. I mean, you all are the admins, where else do you suggest I get the downloads from? "gouldinguk" said he downloaded from the Partner page, assuming that is different from my VLA page, I can't believe it is "corrupt" in both locations.

Tried the same ... downloaded 2010 office from VLK website 32bit edition and gave the same error. My system is Win 7 Enterprise. tried the same on colleages vista & a windows 7 home premium .. the same.

It's really difficult to download Office 2010 from an other source... I only have one source available. So where should I get an "other" copy of osetup.dll...? Seems I have to buy an original dvd... :-) Taking osetup.dll from an other version doesn't work.

In case anyone is still checking this thread. I received my actual VLA discs from Microsoft today with "Microsoft Office Professional Pluss 2010" included. These discs worked, on the exact same system(s) that the downloaded ISO did not work on.

I've checked manually the pro 2010 en-us iso and it is fine. If you think there is a faulty iso image on the download site please reference the entire file name (e.g. SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2010_W32_English_MLF_X16-52536.ISO). There are thousands of iso images on the VLA site for 2010 alone.

I might have a solution: I had the same type of problems / errors when downloading Office 2010 64 Bit from the MS Volume License site. The mistake I made was that a 32 bit system was used to actually download the software. I then used 7-Zip (32 bit version) to 'unarchive' the ISO. I believed that I could do this because I was simply copying the resulting Office 2010 64 Bit folders over to a network share and did not think it would be a problem.

Again this is an old thread I realize but the issue still persists. So here's how I got it to work. After trying to install Office 2010 SP1 32-bit using every option suggested, it turns out the problem for me was where and how the ISO was being downloaded. In each instance the download was being corrupted and giving errors. I downloaded using the Download Manager from the Microsoft site: Download to local drive FIRST then copy to network resource. Downloading like this worked for me. It was the component that I was overlooking.

Method 1: Microsoft Update (recommended)

This service pack is available from Microsoft Update.

Enrolling in Microsoft Update is the recommended way to update the products to SP2. Microsoft Update will detect which products that you have installed, and then apply all updates to the products.

Method 2: Download the SP2 package from Microsoft Download Center

The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:

Download the Microsoft Office 2010 Language Pack Service Pack 2 64-bit package now.
Download the Microsoft Office 2010 Language Pack Service Pack 2 32-bit package now.

For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

2687521 List of all Office 2010 SP2 packages Downloadable list of issues that the service pack fixes

The following workbook is available for download. This workbook lists the issues that are fixed by this service pack.
Download the Microsoft Office and SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2 Changes.xlsx package now.

Note This workbook is available only in English.

Known issues and behavior changes

The following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article describes a known issue or behavior change that occurs after you install this service pack:

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Pre Activated free download full version for lifetime. It is an offline installer or standalone setup for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Pre Activated.

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Pre Activated is a collection of professional office working tools which have useful applications to work on a different worksheet, presentations, documents, spreadsheets, databases, and many other types of data. This is a professional suite which provides the users with a wide range of features and tools to create professional and digital data. It has Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, and Outlook which provides perfect features of document writing, calculation, and presentation.

I am facing difficulty in downloading office 2010. immediately I press the download button, there is no other button to press so the download will start. How to solve this issue please?.
Regards.

Tag: Download Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus, microsoft office 2021 download, microsoft office 2021 professional plus download, microsoft office 2021 free download, download microsoft office 2021

Below, we have shared the direct download link of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. The version is unlocked, and you can use it for free. However, before installing MS Office 2013, uninstall the existing office suite from your system.

If you want to install multiple Office 2010 language packs in a single Office installation, you can choose your language and download location below. Almost everything, including the help and support system, will be converted to the language of your choice.Arabic 32-bit (x86): X16-37685.exe
Arabic 64-bit (x64): X16-37621.exeBulgarian 32-bit (x86): X16-37688.exe
Bulgarian 64-bit (x64): X16-37625.exeChinese (Simplified) 32-bit (x86): X16-37690.exe
Chinese (Simplified) 64-bit (x64): X16-37627.exe

The Microsoft Office productivity suite is for home and office use. It is available for Windows PCs and Macs. Its applications may be able to be downloaded and installed on your computer or accessed via the internet.

A wide variety of business and accounting software exists for solving your office needs. Microsoft Office 2010 and Office 365 are examples of full software suites that can be used to perform a wide range of accounting tasks either on your computer or in the cloud. Quicken, through its QuickBooks suite, also offers a variety of accounting and financial software for the preparation of invoices and other reports with compatibility for Windows 7 and other operating systems.

All licenses of Office 2010, including Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, are fully compatible with Windows 7 and other versions of Windows. Office offers other versions that are compatible with other operating systems, including Mac OS. For Linux users, alternatives to Microsoft Office exist that can meet your office software needs.

Please be fair: buy a licence if you use UBitMenu in the office. It costs less than a paperback and lasts much longer. To legalize your "free" copy just buy a licence in our WEB-shop. You don't need to install the download offered by the shop.
eebf2c3492