Frame 9: Zooming with the Ctrl key and scroll wheel

jtr899p...@midco.net

Apr 28, 2014, 12:02:43 PM4/28/14
I'm using Frame 9 and a PC running Windows7. When I've got a book with several chapters open with their tabs showing across the Frame window and use the Ctrl key and the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out (a feature I love to use), quite often the chapter I'm viewing will be pulled out of the tabbed list and put over the top of all else in the book.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix. I've searched and searched all the forums but find no one else mentioning this problem.

Thanks.

heinjan...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 7:54:11 AM1/22/16
Yes, I have the same issue. Could have something to do with your graphics card.