Reference manager in FrameMaker

Michael Crotty

Oct 29, 2015, 1:43:04 PM10/29/15
Hello,
I am interested in finding a reference manager solution for use in FrameMaker. I have found CiteMaker (http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~citemaker), but it doesn't look like it has been updated since the timeframe of FM 5.5. I've found a version of it and gotten it to sort of work with FM 12, but it's not fully functional.

Bottom line, I'd like to find a reference manager that allows me to maintain a database of references that can then be referenced with citations in the text. Ideally, the tool would then generate a reference list for the FM book (as a References chapter).

Thanks!
Michael

Michael Crotty
Statistical Writer