Conditional tag in Cross-reference format definition?

Michael Crotty

Oct 18, 2016, 10:45:55 AM10/18/16
Does anyone know if it is possible to insert conditional tags in a cross-reference format definition? I don't see anything in the "Building Blocks" part of the Edit Cross-Reference Format dialog window. I'd like to be able to include the conditional tag specification to part of my cross-reference by doing so in the cross-reference definition.

I know that I can apply the conditional tag to the cross-reference after I insert the cross-reference into the document, but I'd like to save that manual step (for convenience and to avoid forgetting to do it).

Thanks!
Michael